The wide range of our products can be classified according to 4 basic product groups:
• Glass for the automotive industry
• Glass for household appliances
• Glass for shower cubicles
• Glass for furniture
All products are approved based on relevant industry standards
PN-EN 12150-2 Glass in construction industry. Thermally toughened safety soda lime silicate glass BS EN 14428 Shower cubicles. Functional requirements and test methods PN-B-13067 Toughened glass for heating equipment BS 3193: Requirements for thermally toughened glass panes used in household appliances Approval No. 43R-00354 granted by the Ministry of Transport and Maritime Economy on flat and curved glass thickness category I. (up to 3.5mm) Approval No. 43R-00355 granted by the Ministry of Transport and Maritime Economy on flat and curved glass thickness category II. (3.5-4.5mm) Approval No. 43R-00363 granted by the Ministry of Transport and Maritime Economy on flat and curved glass thickness category III. (4.5-6.5mm)
HART-SM possesses the following machine park:
- 5 tables for glass cutting in JUMBO format
- 5 tables for glass cutting in half JUMBO format
- 15 two-edge machines for grinding rectangles (C-edge, A-edge, polished)
- 7 Devices for grinding and polishing shapeless glass pieces
- 3 Devices for cutting out any shapes (WJS)(cutting using a high pressure water jet).
- 25 Device for drilling holes in the glass
- 20 Installation of complete screen printing
- 11 hardening furnaces, enabling the production according to strict quality standards.
They allow to temper flat and curved glass with a thickness of 2.85mm – 20 mm
- 4 machining centres
The glass processed in HART-SM goes through several basic production processes:
- cutting out of workpieces with rough dimensions from 1600-2000 to 3210×6000. The cutting out is performed automatically
on four-numerically controlled tables.
- grinding the edges. Depending on the model, this operation is performed on multi-spindle
high-efficiency “doubleedgers” (rectangular panes) or on a single spindle
numerically controlled – shapes with angles and other irregular ones.
- drilling or cutting out holes. We use two methods. For standard
(Round holes Ø <50 mm) we use bits of diamond drills, for large diameter cut-outs and holes
non-round use of numerically controlled machine equipped with a stream of water – Water Jet.
- We apply silk-screen graphic durable. Special paint is used for it, whose contents
include the glass base (fine glass dust) and properly selected pigments. The composition of the dye causes
that it blends and unites permanently with the form glass in the heating process.
- We harden the glass to utilize the properties, which create the thermal shock in the glassglass structure.
Panes are soaked long enough (depending on the thickness), until the temperature
640 – 680 Celsius is reached. The glass is then subject to rapid cooling, which causes changes in the structure
of the raw material, which allows you to get the appropriate characteristics of the finished product.